Friday, December 30, 2011

Family and next year!

This week and last week have been amazing. Rodo has been coming home right after work and it's been soooooo nice having him home for dinner. Getting to spend actual time with him before bed and then being able to do it all over again. August cannot come fast enough. I'm anxiously waiting for him to be done with school so we can have a normal life again. I miss feeling like a real family.

We have been freaking out about graduation because we are worried that he might not find a job that goes with his career choice. It's something that has apparently been happening to a lot of graduates who have a specific major and no "minor." I guess we'll just have to hope for the best!!!

On up coming events; the year is coming to an end!! I've decided on a new years resolution and that is being a better me. Very vague but filled with so much! I want to be a better me for myself. A better mom. A better wife. A better person! I've made of list of things I want to improve and I hope that I can gradually ease into this "new me."  =)

1 comment:

  1. You go girl!!! You can do anything! So glad Rodo has been home in the evenings too - how amazing! Enjoy enjoy enjoy! :-)

    ReplyDelete